?

Log in

a look into the mind of Mental [entries|archive|friends|userinfo]
mental_burnout

[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ archive | journal archive ]

NEW CELL!!!!!! [Mar. 24th, 2005|06:54 pm]
mental_burnout
if you want it ask me and ill think of telling you
Link3 comments|Leave a comment

pain inside [Mar. 23rd, 2005|11:03 pm]
mental_burnout
Shut up shut up get outa my head
I don’t wanna hear the words your sayin
You SCREAM and you SHOUT at me
But how I feel you never will see
Your just a stupid PRICK
Nothing but a DICK

I don’t want you to look at me
Why don’t you just let me be
The things your sayin make me
Hate myself
The things your sayin make me
Hate everyone else

SO SHUT UP SHUT UP get outa my head
I don’t wanna hear the words your sayin
You SCREAM and you SHOUT at me
But how I feel you never will see

I look at myself in the mirror
All I see is pain
I cut my wrist the other day
I just took pills again
Its been so long since I have done this
I don’t know what’s wrong
I look at this mess called my life
What the Hell is going on.

There’s that voice, that little whisper
Screaming in my head
I know if I continue like this
I will soon be dead

No one to help me
No one to catch me now
You’ve left me all alone
And all I ask is Why?

They all hate you, they don’t care
That is what you say
I have this gun in my hand
To make you go away
Why wont you leave me alone
Please get out of my head
I cant take these lies anymore
This Evil that you spread

SHUT UUUUUUUUPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!
LinkLeave a comment

i have AIM [Mar. 23rd, 2005|12:35 am]
mental_burnout
if you want the sn ask me for it...
LinkLeave a comment

GEORGE IS DEAD!!!!!!!!!! AND THE FUCKER ALLMOST TOOK ME WITH HIM!!!!!!! [Mar. 18th, 2005|12:00 am]
mental_burnout
[Current Mood |shockedshocked]

im gonna try and make this brief.... my head is killing me ... my hand hurts like fuck... and im shaking all over... after dealing with the police, the tow truck guy and my mother im all but spent... first off im ok... second off there is hope for george.. little but still hope

picture this driving northbound on the 14 going about 80 in the left lane a stupid fucker in a pick up is tailing you not ten feet from your car... your just passing a semi on your right and as you go under ave f you feel a sudden lurch of your car and BOOM!!!!! a loud bang and the engine shuts off.. no power steering... no lights.. nothing just dead.. in gear and losing speed fast...

do you know how that feels..? well ill tell you it sucks...

and the worst of it all is.. my mom was yelling at me for it... like it was all my fault.. and tommorrow im gonna get yelled at more... and now im probably gonna have to drop my night classes because i have no car.. and the busses dont go out there that late... soooo yeah... it only gets worse from here...
Link1 comment|Leave a comment

my train of thought right now.. [Mar. 17th, 2005|03:27 pm]
mental_burnout
FUCK IT ALL I GETTING THE FUCK OUT OF HERE AND NEVER LOOKING BACK!!!!!!!! im going to sell my guitars my snowboard everything and just drive away... probably take off to canada never talk to anyone again... make a new life for myself .. then i think man that would be stupid maybe you should just put up with all of this crap because it could be worse... but yeah im this close and just looking for a reason to fall over into the deep end.. dang i guess im lucky im not suicidal huh? haha
Link2 comments|Leave a comment

pictures [Mar. 13th, 2005|07:24 pm]
mental_burnout
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=3757428&friendName=Meg&Mytoken=20050313192048
LinkLeave a comment

meg [Mar. 13th, 2005|03:43 pm]
mental_burnout
missing meg
trying to smile
doesnt work
start to frown
think of all the times we had fun
all the times i smiled because of what she said
or how her and joey acted together
think of when we first met
the first conversations
think of the last
think of how we always smiled
think of the things we all talked of
think of how my friends
my only friends
are there for me
will allways be there for me
how they will see me smile
see me frown and make me smile
think of past and future jokes we will have
i look back on the good times
and i look back on the bad
i know things will work out
and i am happy
because i have people who care for me
who love me like no one else not even myself could
who will lift me up when down
and push me on further when i am up
and i start to smile
because i am the luckiest person alive
not because of a girlfriend
or money
or even a new guitar
but because if you look at my friends
look at the goodness that radiates from them
you will see the wealth i have discovered in my life
judge me not by my actions but the actions my friends make towards me
because in my heart i know
that they will then now and allways be the best that anyone has even shown me

the end.
Link4 comments|Leave a comment

stupid cop [Feb. 19th, 2005|12:58 pm]
mental_burnout
A cop was patrolling at night in a well-known spot.
He sees a couple in a car with the interior light
brightly glowing. The cop carefully approaches the
car to get a closer look.
Then he sees a young man behind the wheel, reading
a computer magazine. He immediately notices a young
woman in the rear seat, knitting.

Puzzled by this surprising situation, the cop walks to
the car and gently raps on the driver's window.
The young man lowers his window, "Uh, yes, officer?"
"What are you doing?" "Well, isn't it obvious? I'm reading a
magazine, sir."
Pointing towards the young woman in the back seat the
cop says, "And her, what is she doing?"
The young man shrugs, "Sir, I believe she's knitting a
pullover sweater." Now, the cop is totally confused.
A young couple a lone, in a car, at night in a lovers'
lane, and nothing obscene is happening!
"What's your age, young man?"
"I'm 25, sir." "And her ... what's her age?"
The young man looks at his watch and replies,
"She'll be 18 in 11 minutes."
LinkLeave a comment

hahaha [Feb. 19th, 2005|12:54 pm]
mental_burnout
> Dating in the 1960's
>
>
> > > It's the summer of 1960 and Harold goes to
>
>pick up his date, Jerry Sue.
>
> > >
>
> > > Harold's a pretty hip guy with his own car and
>
>a duck tail hairdo.
>
> > >
>
> > > When he goes to the front door, Jerry Sue's father
>
>answers and invites him in
>
> > >
>
> > > "Jerry Sue's not ready yet, so why don't you
>
>have a seat?" he says.
>
> > > That's cool.
>
> > >
>
> > > Jerry Sue's father asks Harold what they are
>
>planning to do.
>
> > >
>
> > > Harold replies politely that they will probably
>
>just go to the malt shop or to a drive-in-movie.
>
> > >
>
> > > Jerry Sue's father responds, "Why don't you
>
>kids go out and screw? I hear all the kids are doing it."
>
> > >
>
> > > Naturally this comes as quite a surprise to
>
>Harold and he says, "Whaaaat?"
>
> > >
>
> > > "Yeah," says Jerry Sue's father, "We know
>
>Jerry Sue really likes to screw; why, she'd screw
>
>all night if we let her!"
>
> > >
>
> > > Harold's eyes light up and he smiles from
>
>ear to ear. Immediately, he has revised the plans
>
>for the evening.
>
> > >
>
> > > A few minutes later, Jerry Sue comes
>
>downstairs in her little poodle skirt with her saddle
>
>shoes, and announces that she's ready to go.
>
> > >
>
> > > Almost breathless with anticipation, Harold
>
>escorts his date out the front door while Dad is
>
>saying, "Have a good evening kids," with a small
>
>wink for Harold.
>
> > >
>
> > > About 20 minutes later, a thoroughly disheveled
>
>Jerry Sue rushes back into the house, slams the
>
>door behind her and screams at her father:
>
> > >
>
> > > "Dammit Daddy! The Twist, it's called the Twist"
>
>
>
LinkLeave a comment

dont read this.. because that would be a waste of time.. [Feb. 19th, 2005|01:19 am]
mental_burnout
i wrote this on myspace.. but i figured i could spread it a little further by placing it here...
that and i really have nothing better to do seeing as it is now almost 130 in the morning..



i was just wondering.. if i made a bullshit myspace account.. slapped some scantaly clad sluty girls pic on it... then posted about how much of a ditzy bitch i was.. but promised sex to anyone i met... how many people would send me messages.... i could write a reashearch paper on it... hahaha... im tired.. actually im not.. but i should be.. i cant sleep.. i have tried.. nothing to do.... i also wonder if i get some idiots showing his sixpack type picture... posted about how much of an asshole.. cool popular person i was.... who liked to drink, smoke, drive around in my little hot rod car, hit up clubs, and have sex with women who ment nothing to me... how many people would want to add me as a friend then...? kinda stupid how people say they want to meet the right type of people.. but are hell bent on makeing sure they only associate with the wrong ones.. i love when women say " i want to meet a guy who treats me right, and is nice.. blah blah blah.." but dont make the effort... when they meet that guy hes not good enough... because they are afraid he just might be.... look down on people because your to caught up in the drama society presses upon your feeble minds to see someon for who they are... and you know what.. ten years from now.. every thing will turn around..it will be jerks like that flipping burgers.. and the people they treated like crap living it up.. happily married to the love of their lives... and all of the drama wont matter then.. but what about now.. what if we died tommorrow? what if you never got another chance... but wht the hell do i know.. im just some stupid 16 year old college student who hasnt slept in days... clicking away at the keyboard. writing messages to no one in particular.... but what if i died tommorrow? would you of said everything you wanted to to me... would you of left an appology.. or a thank you out of the picture.. what if you died tommorrow? never had gotten over the drama? treated someone like shit because they were different... but hey.. in ten years it wont matter... so why bother... not like reading this will change your life... so why even bother typing it.. i dunno no point.. just didnt have anything else to do i guess...
Link1 comment|Leave a comment

navigation
[ viewing | most recent entries ]
[ go | earlier ]